We are now taking orders for The Way—Daily Advent and Christmas Reflections 2019 including discount pricing for bulk orders and a GST free option for Australian Catholic Religious Groups starting from just $3.00 per copy!
In the day-to-day reality of our lives, especially during the busyness of Advent, it is easy for us to lose our Way. Yet, it is only when we take our daily steps in faith, hope and love that we are able to navigate the Way—the path that God has envisioned for each of us; the path to his Son, Jesus Christ, who yearns to be in a loving relationship with us.
Inspired by our Blessed Mother and John the Baptist who pointed the Way to Jesus, this year’s reflection book, The Way, provides a wonderful opportunity for us to take a quiet daily walk with our Lord and listen to him guide us on the Way to holiness through his Son.
The Way is an 84-page pocket-size book containing short spiritually rich, yet accessible, daily reflections from the beginning of Advent (1 December 2019) through to the Baptism of the Lord (12 January 2020) primarily for personal use, but also appropriate for group use such as parish, Church agency, religious community and school staff/class prayer.
The Way also features beautiful religious artworks from the Masters such as Raphael, Lanfranco, Millet, de La Tour, Murillo and Koninck with enlightening “Artwork Spotlight” reflections written by the popular Monsignor Graham Schmitzer.
We are especially blessed this year to have secured six new major international contributors for The Way, in addition to some of our regular contributors such as Mother Hilda Scott OSB, Trish McCarthy, Peter Gilmore, Sr Magdalen Mather OSB, Sr Anastasia Reeves OP, Sr Susanna Edmunds OP, Fr Antony Jukes OFM, Matthew Okinga, Jude Hennessy and Fr Sean Cullen. Our six new contributors include:
- Fr Gregory Pine OP—one of the most articulate young priests you will ever hear or read. He is now in huge demand in the USA, largely due to his work with the Thomistic Institute and his guest appearances on Matt Fradd’s popular podcast, Pints with Aquinas, and his YouTube show, The Matt Fradd Show. Fr Pine and the Thomistic Institute have also just released a new project called Aquinas 101: a series of free video courses that help you to engage life’s most urgent philosophical and theological questions with the wisdom of St Thomas Aquinas. In the end, you’ll be able to read Aquinas on his own terms and master the essentials of his thought. Enrolling in the course is free and you will be sent two emails a week, each with a video, short readings, and some recommended listening resources! Check it out today!
- Trent Horn—widely acclaimed author and staff apologist with Catholic Answers in the USA. He is also an adjunct professor of apologetics at Holy Apostles College in Connecticut.
- Fr Damian Ference—doctoral student in philosophy at the Pontifical University of St Thomas Aquinas in Rome, Italy. He is also a regularly featured writer on Bishop Robert Baron’s Word on Fire.
- Michael “Gomer” Gormley—one half of the hugely popular Catholic podcast, Catching Foxes. Gomer is also a popular speaker in the USA and is currently the coordinator of evangelisation at St Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Fr James Mackay—anyone who knows anything about Alpha or Divine Renovation will know the wonderful Fr James Mackay from the Docklands in London. He wowed Catholics and non- Catholics alike at the recent Alpha Leadership Conference 2019 in the UK.
- Fr Chris Pietraszko—a wonderful young Canadian priest who has a great love for philosophy, theology and apologetics. He has his own podcast, Fides et Ratio, and blog, Fr Pietraszko’s Corner, and is a regular guest on Pints with Aquinas.
We are excited to bring you the wisdom and spiritual direction of these new contributors, along with our regular contributors, so don’t delay in purchasing your copies before they all sell out. Many customers buy bulk copies of the book for family and friends as an alternative to Christmas cards. We have included a page in the book for you to write your Christmas gift message.
|Qty||Catholic GST Religious
Groups (GST free) (+ post)
|Retail (inc GST)
AU (+ post)
To purchase you copies, just select whether you are purchasing as an individual or on behalf of a GST free Catholic Religious Group and you will see the discounted bulk pricing rates.
If you have any questions or you would like to place a phone or email order, call us on (02) 4222 2426 or [email protected]
N.B. If you live in the Diocese of Wollongong, please check with your parish, school, agency or religious order before ordering as they may be ordering copies on your behalf.
Shipping of the books will commence Friday 25 October 2019. We will send you an email confirmation when your order is shipped.