- We want individuals and families to have fulfilled and connected lives inincreasingly just and supportive communities.
- By working together to make a difference in people’s lives by offering opportunities for growth, healing and hope.
- Our range of professional programs and services offer support for vulnerable, distressed individuals and families, children at risk, detained juveniles, persons with disabilities and their carers, couples trying to live in a spirit of love, people who have barriers to rewarding work, and elderly people concerned about their health and self-sufficiency.
- We are committed to building partnerships and alliances, engaging with communities, sharing knowledge and resources and supporting advocacy.
- To see some of our many courses coming up, click here
35A Cordeaux Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Phone: (02) 4628 0044 | Fax: (02) 4628 4549
55 Worrigee St, Nowra NSW 2541
Phone: (02) 4421 8248 | Fax: (02) 4422 9020
4 Creamery Road, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527
Phone: (02) 4257 8220 | Fax: (02) 4257 8230
- Address: 25-27 Auburn St, Wollongong NSW 2500
- Postal: PO Box 1174, Wollongong NSW 2500
- Ms Kathleen McCormack
- Tel:: 02 4227 1122
- Fax: 02 4226 9736